Can Not Open iOS devices on Win 10

Hi Mat,

What do you mean about “valid Apple Developer Account” ?
If i have a Apple Developer Account (I haven’t enroll my account to anything) did it count to “valid Apple Developer Account” ?
Or should i enroll my account to somthing?

I hope you can answer this, Thank you
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes, if you have an Apple Developer Account for iOS development (it cost $99/year) you can run test or custom made software in your iOS devices (max 100 devices).

Not sure if you can convert your current Apple ID to a Developer Account, you can get more info here: https://developer.apple.com/

You must have this kind of account if you want to automate with any iOS automation software.

I also faced the same issue, I fixed it by clearing the Trusted devices and then connected back in my machine, It ask me to trust this PC ,when i trust it and open the device reflection ,The provision profile is displayed under device management ,when i trust that i can able to access my Device.

We did the Trust thing (Device Management / Profiles) on both. Is there some limitation wrt iOS 9.3.3 provisioning?

The app wont even start and show its screen on this i5 while it shows the screen thing on i6.

Should we be using an older version of the iOS App or Studio for iOS 9.3.3?

Did the issue got fixed for you?
May I know How?