Unable to use iPad Air 3 (2019) and iPad 6th gen (2018) devices

I’ve Appium Studio 12.4.5043 version on my desktop. I’ve connected 2 iPad devices, Air 3 (2019) and 6th gen (2018) to appium studio. Below are the issue details with respect to each device
Air 3 (2019):
after opening the device reflection, I’m not able to interact with the reflection using mouse. However, a simple script written for eribank app seems to be working fine. Also, when adding device to Appium Studio for the first time, 2019 iPad is selected as iPad mini and Air 3 is not available in the list.

6th gen (2018)
When trying to open the device reflection, an error message is showing up as follows. AppiumStudio_iPad2018
after a second attempt to open device, reflection opens and I’m able to interact device reflection using mouse. But, inspection on the screen and script execution are failing with the same error as above.

Please help me resolving these issues.
Thanks,
KK

Hello,

Are you using iOS 12.2 ? If so try to use 12.4 Appium Studio.

Yes, I’m using iOS 12.2 and also as I’ve mentioned Appium Studio version 12.4.5043 is installed. Let me know if I’ve to use any other specific Appium studio version

Thanks,
KK

Please get the log from the log folder after you do the test. The log folder can be got from Help -> Open Logs Folder. The log should be Appium*.log

Please make sure that capture as separate and fresh log for each device/test case.

Hi Kishore,
I tried to reply back with device logs and test script but it’s not letting me by throwing different errors. I tried to copy the logs and attach log files, both didn’t work. Total size of log files is ~2MB. Please let me know if there is any other way to share those.

Thanks,
KK

Hello Kiran,

I have mailed from my email so that you can share the log file the last week.

Can share the logs as a reply to that email.