Unable to register my IOS developer account on appium studio 11.5.75

Hi

I am unable to register my IOS developer account on appium studio 11.5.75
i am getting “Failed to get list teams: Could not login”

Also tried the option “Import from apple developer account file”. I have provided both .developerprofile path in “Exported account file” and password in “Exported file password” fields and clicked on load button, but it doesn’t do anything, it appears to me that load button is not working

Log from logs folder -> error log file
2018-03-28 16:07:51,404 [SwingWorker-pool-9-thread-9] (ios.a.M) ERROR Failed to get list teams
xign.client.execption.LoginException: Could not login

at xign.client.AppleDeveloperPortalClient.login(AppleDeveloperPortalClient.java:261)
at xign.client.AppleDeveloperPortalClient.create(AppleDeveloperPortalClient.java:196)
at com.experitest.device.ios.profile.devportal.b.a(MyApplication:66)
at imagestudio.panels.ios.a.X.ko(MyApplication:729)
at imagestudio.panels.ios.a.X.km(MyApplication:707)
at imagestudio.panels.ios.a.X.operationPerformed(MyApplication:480)
at com.experitest.lcmt.b.a.h.j(MyApplication:27)
at imagestudio.panels.ios.a.W.doInBackground(MyApplication:323)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: Already connected
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientRuntime.invoke(ClientRuntime.java:264)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$1.call(JerseyInvocation.java:684)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$1.call(JerseyInvocation.java:681)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:228)
at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:444)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation.invoke(JerseyInvocation.java:681)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$Builder.method(JerseyInvocation.java:437)
at xign.client.AppleDeveloperPortalClient.sendRequest(AppleDeveloperPortalClient.java:370)
at xign.client.AppleDeveloperPortalClient.sendRequest(AppleDeveloperPortalClient.java:281)
at xign.client.AppleDeveloperPortalClient.login(AppleDeveloperPortalClient.java:247)
… 13 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already connected
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.setRequestProperty(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.setRequestProperty(Unknown Source)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector.setOutboundHeaders(HttpUrlConnector.java:421)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector.access$100(HttpUrlConnector.java:96)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector$4.getOutputStream(HttpUrlConnector.java:384)
at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.CommittingOutputStream.commitStream(CommittingOutputStream.java:200)
at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.CommittingOutputStream.commitStream(CommittingOutputStream.java:194)
at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.CommittingOutputStream.commit(CommittingOutputStream.java:262)
at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.OutboundMessageContext.commitStream(OutboundMessageContext.java:816)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientRequest.writeEntity(ClientRequest.java:545)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector._apply(HttpUrlConnector.java:388)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector.apply(HttpUrlConnector.java:285)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientRuntime.invoke(ClientRuntime.java:255)

It seems that you are trying to connect an already connected account.
Please see that you sign out from all other devices and retry.

I am unable to launch the appium studio, it is blocking our testing. Can you please help us to resolve this issue

I tried with multiple developer accounts and used a another email as well, but still getting the same error

Can someone please update on our issue???

I experienced the same Eula issue (for some unknown reason) and am waiting for a reply back.

Did you got any update on the above issue??

I have not…its been 1 week.

Hi Swatest,

This Failed to get list teams: Could not login can be caused by Apples side, sometimes there is a two-factor authentication in place, and there is a solution for this.
Please look at this post.

As for the EULA, have you sent an email to support@experitest.com ?

“Failed to get list teams: Could not login” we fixed this issue

regarding EULA issue, we have sent email to support@experitest.com and even contacted support team multiple times but no one resolved the issue till now, can you please look into it and update what is causing the error