Unable to add iOS 11 device to Appium studio

Unable to add iOS 11 device to Appium studio, I’m using Appium Studio community edition(free version) on windows 10, i have added and opened iOS 10.3.3 device without any problem but while trying to open iOS 11 it’s showing below dialog

Screen_Shot_20180401_at_102502_PM

But while going to Settings > General I didn’t find the Device management and Developer option

How to solve this problem ?

Hi,

If you are unable to even see the Developer Option, then you need to follow couple of steps, I would suggest to look into this post.

If you have an IOS device you generally need to have a Mac machine with XCode to enable this option.

1 Like

I already did it by MAC PC and XCode, found the Developer option already enabled the Automation option, but still showing the same error while connected with Windows 10 and trying to Open the derive, looking for the Settings > General > Device management not found the option below the VPN of iPhone settings

But while connecting with MAC PC the Device management option present even phone connecting and opening by Appium Studio without any problem

Hi,

Try this:

• Remove PaltielX/Cyder from your device and reboot it
  • Remove device from AppiumStudio and close it
  • Verify you have the Developer Mode activated and inside the UIAutomation option checked
  • Open AppiumStudio and configure you device. Open the reflection screen