License error when launching appium studio (newer version)

When I tried launching the Appium Studio, am getting the below license error. it happened with the newer versions not sure how I can fix this, I am using Community Edition of the Appium Studio

any help would be helpful

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I’m having exactly the same problem. I have tried several computers, older versions, newer versions, windows and MacOS… Could it be posible that servers license servers are down?

I’m having the exact same problem. Anyone got a solution?

Any one can help this issue? I got same error

I got the same issue.
Have any solutions?

I have the same issue. The license server doesn’t respond. It gives this error:
2021-07-28 07:29:21,362 [main] (experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr) ERROR Failed to receive respond from license server
com.experitest.image.agent.InternalException: Connection to license server failed: 504 Gateway Timeout
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseUtils.doRestMethod(CommunityLicenseUtils.java:110)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.pingLicenseServer(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:92)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.init(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:65)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLM.initLicense(CommunityLM.java:32)
at com.experitest.Headless.performStaticInitialize(Headless.java:525)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:177)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at com.experitest.utils.LocalInterProcessLock.tryToReentrivelyExecute(LocalInterProcessLock.java:97)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp.main(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:85)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.MacLauncher.main(MacLauncher.java:52)
2021-07-28 07:30:03,426 [main] (experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr) ERROR Failed to receive respond from license server
com.experitest.image.agent.InternalException: Connection to license server failed: 504 Gateway Timeout
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseUtils.doRestMethod(CommunityLicenseUtils.java:110)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.pingLicenseServer(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:92)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.init(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:65)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLM.initLicense(CommunityLM.java:32)
at com.experitest.Headless.performStaticInitialize(Headless.java:525)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:177)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at com.experitest.utils.LocalInterProcessLock.tryToReentrivelyExecute(LocalInterProcessLock.java:97)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp.main(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:85)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.MacLauncher.main(MacLauncher.java:52)

Hi!

Same problem here, it looks like a backend problem? Any solution from experitest?

Hi All,
It was some issue at backend server. It’s fixed now. Please check now.

Regards,
Chinni Sai Harshith

I was also getting similar error message while I was trying to open Appium Studio community edition since last few hours. It seems issue got resolved and the application is opening now.

Seems some kind of global outage which is OK now.

Yes, the issue is resolved. It’s working normal now