Error when trying to enable chromedriver_autodownload feature

Hello. I’m trying to do a an automated test in an android real device but I am getting the following error:

Encountered internal error running command: Error: No Chromedriver found that can automate Chrome '83.0.4103'. You could also try to enable automated chromedrivers download server feature. See https://github.com/appium/appium/blob/master/docs/en/writing-running-appium/web/chromedriver.md for more details

So I’m trying to enable the chromedriver_autodownload feature. In my cmd, from the location where I have the Appium files I’m typing appium --allow-insecure chromedriver_autodownload . In other words, my cmd looks like this: C:\Program Files\Appium>appium --allow-insecure chromedriver_autodownload . But I’m getting the following errors:

(node:14992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename 'C:\Users\isaac\AppData\Roaming\appium-desktop\Settings-tmp' -> 'C:\Users\isaac\AppData\Roaming\appium-desktop\Settings'
(node:14992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename 'C:\Users\isaac\AppData\Roaming\appium-desktop\Settings-tmp' -> 'C:\Users\isaac\AppData\Roaming\appium-desktop\Settings'
(node:14992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:14992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:14992) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
(node:14992) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Can somebody tell me what I’m doing wrong or how to fix this please? Thanks in advance