Should I enroll for Apple Developer Program?

Hi All,

Currently I am using apple id which is free and it has limited access to appium studio like the mobile profile is valid for 7 days adn then again i have to create the.
So should I enroll for developer prrgram, does it has any benefits for mobile testing

I dont wont that my mobile profile should get expire after 7 days.What should I do?

Please Help

1 Like

It depends if your testing project is for a long term or only a couple of weeks.

But you answered yourself because you don’t want to loose your profile, the only way to achieve this is enrolling to Apple Developer Program.

@mateoaqx
So this means, I should enroll for the apple developer program and it will solve my issue?

Not really an issue, it’s a feature of free Developer Accounts that expires aftes 7 days.

If you enroll to Apple developer program all your certificates, devices, etc… never expires (at least until you unsubscribe). The subscriptions have a duration of an entire year and it cost 99$/year. If you run test against iOS devices I think it’s worth it.

@mateoaqx

I am using iOS devices for all of my test, so i think I would enroll my self in the program.
Thanks for the help

@bappichok
you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face: