Keep both Signed: iOS Apps signed via Cydia Impactor as well as Appium Studio Program?

[QUESTION] Keep both Signed: iOS Apps signed via Cydia Impactor as well as Appium Studio Program?

Can they share a common APPLE provided signing/ certificate stuff attached to a single Apple ID?

I wanted something that allowed me to access the phone via the PC for certain uses.

I came across Appium Studio - Community Edition - It installs a small App that you have to TRUST and uses one’s Apple / iTunes ID to establish SIGNING ability.

Even after a week or 2 have passed when it gives issues if I run AS from Windows a few times it eventually Resigns the App.

I noticed that when I used Cydia Impactor before it does similar signing, but apparently I cant use BOTH together due to some Apple Signing/ Certificate issues?

Or maybe I I need to find a way to make both work?

• Sign both using same ID?
  • Sign both using diff IDs?
  • Sign both using same ID and same Windows Tool (i.e. using AS or CI or other such?)
  • Sign using diff tools + diff IDs?
  • Other variation of thoughts/ ideas?

Please advise. Thanks.

Note:

This is the message I just got in Cydia Impactor x.9.4.4 latest version after I got Appium Studio thing to work.

Error

provision.cpp:81 ios/submitDevelopmentCSR =7460
You already have a current iOS Development certificate or a pending certificate request.

OK