Appium Studio Community Registration

I have been working with the community addition for months now. Today I got an Appium Studio popup asking me to enter credentials. I enter my credentials and it tells me they are bad credentials (which they are not)

Questions:

1. why am I seeing this popup now ?? (I’ve been using for a little while now)
  2. how do I continue using the community edition ?

Walter

I had the same problem and created a new access in the appium studio community, now appium does not open.

I think it’s a new feature of AppiumStudio so you must create a new account using the link inside popup. I created a new one and it works fine.

I tried to create the account but never received the “confirmation email”. Followed the instructions to contact Support if I had trouble with registration (since I didn’t get confirmation email , I figured I should contact them) Support told me that the wouldnt/couldn’t help me since it’s the community version.

How do I get an account completed created/confirmed so I can continue using Appium Studio ?

Walter

I created two accounts and the confirmation email was received ok. Have you checked the spam folder? Maybe the confirmation email will arrive later.

Yes, I checked the SPAM folder. Simply did not arrive.

waiting for someone from Experitest to address this question…

Had a phone conversion with Moshe and he helped me get going. For some reason registering appium studio community using my work email address did NOT result in my receiving a confirmation email. However, if I registered with my personal email account, I did receive the confirmation email. I am not thrilled with this, but it did get me up and running again.