Sent through an Appium UX infinite loop, when trying to add an iOS Device on MacBook Pro - Sierra - 10.12.6

Hello,

Whenever I try to add an iOS Device, I’m always asked to “Register Your iOS Developer Account”.
And after successfully doing so, I’m returned to the “Add iOS Device” screen with the proper iOS device connected… but it is not added to my device list and the [ok] button is still disabled.

Context:

• Device is properly connected USB to my MAC;
  • I do have an iOS developer account

Any suggestions on how to add an iOS device in Appium Studio would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Following my previous message and upon further investigation, after closing the “Register Your iOS Developer Account” pop-up, there appears to be two pop-ups that appear and disappear (blink) so rapidly before returning to the “Add iOS Device” screen, i have no clue was or is written on them.

Regards.

Hi Carlo

Could you please collect the support data and send them to me - tom_p@experitest.com

https://docs.experitest.com/display/public/TD/AS-+Collect+Support+Data

Also, we are about to release a version which should resolve some of the issues users have encounted with iOS 11 devices on High Sierra

I hope that your bug is resolved by then, please follow up early on next week, I’ll post in the forum