Problem connecting with cloud devices

Hi,

I am trying connecting a device from see test cloud using appium studio on windows. I have linked my see test account with appium studio but when I refresh there are no devices to display though I have reserved one device.

Waiting for a quick response

Hi,

We do not support connecting to the SeeTest Cloud using Appium Studio, here is an announcement from February 14th made by Tom talking more about this.

1. Unfortunately - we had to make a hard choice, and disable the ability of Appium Studio CE to connect to the cloud - this has to do with the fact that Appium Studio was built to support locally USB connected devices, simulators and emulators - and doesn’t perform well enough (with respect of development of test cases) against remote devices

2. You can (and should :slight_smile: ) execute test cases that you develop with Appium studio against seetest.io.
    seetest.io platform fully supports all of the Appium \ Client based commands

3. If you wish to develop test cases against the cloud devices, your best option is to go with Appium Studio for Eclipse

Thank you for providing valuable information.