Object spy not working for "Safari Browser"

I am not able to object spy on safari browser, whenever i click on inspect the object spy crashes

Hi @bappichok,

I am not sure if it is related, but it can happen that if the page itself holds an excess amount of elements, the Object Spy may crash depending on the level of data being processed, but I don’t want to jump to that conclusion at first

To help me understand the situation, a couple of questions:

• What iOS version are you trying to work on?
  • What is the webpage you are trying to work on (So maybe I can try to reproduce on my end) ?
  • What version of Appium Studio are you working with?
  • Are you observing the same behavior in Applications or any other place than Safari browser when trying to work with the Object Spy?

@rahee
I am using iOS 11.4.1
I am not opening any webpage, i am just opening the safari and inspecting the safari browser
I am using Appium studio v11.7

Could you try to upgrade to the latest release for Appium Studio, currently we are on 11.9.x.

Also, try activating the Web Inspector feature inside Safari: Settings > Safari > Advanced > Web Inspector

Thanks for the help, its working now

I followed your instruction, but it’s not working :frowning: . Same error is showing though I have activated the Web Inspector. What Can I do now ?
precondition