Cannot add iOS Developer Account

Hi,

I would like to test Appium Studio for iOS and when I try to add my Developer account it fails with the following error:

I think it is related to the name of company. In front of O= there is a name containing characters like dash, comma and dots. The comma may be forcing the code to consider the rest of name as another parameter. This should be fix :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this will be addressed and when (so I can test it).

Thanks

Hi, can you please send us an example of the character set that you have in-front of O? you can modify the string, just leave some of the problematic chars :slight_smile:
we will try to resolve this promptly (if we would be able to reproduce the incident)

Feel free to send me an email : tom_p@experitest.com if you’d like to have a private discussion

Tom

You can also try working with our hosted devices

See Guy’s answer : Can we use Appium Studio with Device clouds?

In from of O is:

O=XXX-XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXX X XXXXXXXX XXXX X XXXXXXXX XXXXX, X.X.

Just placed an X where another letter was.

I’ll be checking also you cloud devices.

Thanks

Anything new on this?

Sorry not yet :slight_smile: it’s with one of our RnD members, I’ll update you early on next week

Did you try connecting to our cloud for testing? you have 10 hours to exploit for free

I registered an account… But current app I’m testing requires a SIM Card of one OPCO to be inserted. So I’ll wait to have an ipa without those limitations to use the free hours :slight_smile: