Appium Studio Community Eddition 10.8.41 is failed to connect to License Server

Appium Studio Community Eddition 10.8.41 is failed to connect to License Server Error message coming while opening Appium Studio.

Hi,

Can you please help us how to start the Appium Studio as it asking for License Server details

Thanks.

I was using Appium studio from past 1month and today suddenly i am facing this issue and not able to appium studio as its asking License info. As i know this Appium studio communinity edition is free to use. Then why license info is being asked.

Please try the following:
Check the ‘Enable Proxy’
And also enable ‘Use system settings’

Thanks Guy, Will try that option and will update.

Hi Guy,
In our network we dont have any Host & port number for the Internet proxy settings. We have only a proxy.js file path with a ipaddress in our internet settings. So the options provided by Appium Studio for entering Host & port number doest works for us. Also by using USE SYSTEM Settings also it is not working. We are getting repeated License error. Can you please suggest some solution for this.

Thanks

Hi Guy and shubu7488. Did you have any success around this issue? Using 10.9.82 has the Failed to connect to licence server without the USE SYSTEM Settings resolving the issue.

Hi all, anyone has any good News on this? I installed today, April 13, 2018. Cannot run due to this issue.
We have stable Internet Connection, but do not use Proxy Server Settings, that cannot get in this secure Network in our Company. Please let us to get going with Appium Studio.