Always get license issue using community version

Hi i am getting license issue, i am using community version

spec:
appium studio macos ver 12_8_5629
I using intellij and eclipse for running code

case:

1. after getting license issue, i delete file: /user/appiumstudio/packageData.properties
  2. After delete that file, i can run appium studio again
  3. But after while i getting license issue again and need delete that file again (Looping)

note :

• I using my co worker laptop it get license issue too
  • I try using different wifi in my home and my office it get same license issue
  • add proxy enable true in app.properties < not help at all

question : why that file make license issue?
what file (packageData.properties) for?

error log:

2019-08-28 22:05:45,295 [main] (experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr) ERROR Failed to receive respond from license server
com.experitest.image.agent.InternalException: Connection to license server failed: 400 Bad Request
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseUtils.doRestMethod(CommunityLicenseUtils.java:111)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.pingLicenseServer(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:92)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLicenseMgr.init(CommunityLicenseMgr.java:65)
at com.experitest.licenseutil.CommunityLM.initLicense(CommunityLM.java:32)
at com.experitest.Headless.performStaticInitialize(Headless.java:519)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:177)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp$1.call(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at com.experitest.utils.LocalInterProcessLock.tryToReentrivelyExecute(LocalInterProcessLock.java:97)
at imagestudio.ImageStudioApp.main(ImageStudioApp.java:133)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:85)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.MacLauncher.main(MacLauncher.java:53)

Please check if you have any Antivirus or talk to network admin which is causing this problem.

These problems are generally because of your network conditions. If you want to check what I am saying please do use Appium Studio from your home network and you will see that things works fine.

In above i already tell i using my wifi home and still getting license issue
If there any setting for network do i need configure in mac?
And why file packageData.properties become problem for license.

Then have attempted to check disabling Antivirus in your machine ?

i using mac and there is no installed antivirus, firewall already off too

Please paste your packageData.properties when you get license problem

I give you in message

Hello Dharma,

The file just is metadata for the packages which are uploaded in Appium Studio.

So if you do not delete the this file and restart Appium Studio again m you get the license server problem still ?

What makes you think the deletion alone solves the problem may the restart of Appium Server solves the problem ?

If i just restart appium studio i still get license issue, but if i delete packageData.properties, i can open appium studio again but after maybe 10 or 15 minutes running or just open appium studio the license show up again and forced me to quit appium studio and i need to delete file packageData.properties again (looping).
I also try delete all file in user/appiumstudio/ but not help too
I also try uninstall and install but still get license issue.
I really like this tools, i already implement in my last company
But current i can’t do implement because this. maybe if can, my company will probably buy license in the future

any update regarding license issue?